Purchase Swiss Travelcard while in Switzerland

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
kulgirl
kulgirl
2 posts
Apr 15, 2019 - 10:02 AM

Hi,

I am travelling to Switzerland with my husband on 23rd April (just next week) and want to know if I can buy Swiss Travecard (Flexi 8 days worth CHF 467) after landing in Switzerland.

If yes, Could someone please help me know where can I buy it? we are too late to order it online as the delivery by post will take longer and we don't want to risk our travel.

Steph
Steph
743 posts
top member &
Apr 15, 2019 - 10:17 AM in reply to kulgirl

Hello Kulgirl,

Nice to hear you're coming along!

You can buy the Swiss Travel Pass Flex upon arrival in Switzerland at any staffed railway station during opening times.

Provided you don't arrive really late or early and via a larger city or airport this will not be a problem.

Check:
- www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpassflex/pric e

If you prefer purchasing an e-ticket then you would have to consider the consecutive Swiss Travel Pass, as only this version is available as an e-ticket (which also provides a helpful pdf back-up in case of loss):
- www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further support but above all, enjoy Switzerland! :)

Best,
Steph

Last modified on Apr 15, 2019 - 10:21 AM by Steph

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019