About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Covid testing in Geneva for travel purposes
MySwissAlps features commercial and non-commercial links.

Covid testing in Geneva for travel purposes

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Shirleynovak
Shirleynovak
6 posts
Mar 23, 2021 - 7:50 PM

Dear Forum, We are US citizens and are planning a trip for this June and July to the Swiss Alps and will fly to and from Geneva is if our stars are lined up just right. In case we will be required to have a covid test in Switzerland before flying home, does anyone know how I can find out how and where in Geneva this would be possible. I have googled the question and haven't found an answer. In the US we can get a Covid test for travel at our large chain grocery store pharmacies. Is it possible it is similar in Geneva?

I'm grateful for this forum and the dedicated members who are so helpful. Love reading the threads!

Shirley Novak, Colorado

Anna
Anna
1090 posts
top member &
Mar 23, 2021 - 9:22 PM in reply to Shirleynovak

Hi Shirley,

There is a testing centre at the Geneva Airport. It is open daily but you would need to make an appointment in advance. You can find more details here: www.gva.ch/en/Site/Passagers/Shopping/Services/Voyages/Centre-test-COVID-19-aeroport

You can find more helpful tips on trip planning here: www.myswissalps.com/coronavirus

Regards,

Anna

Shirleynovak
Shirleynovak
6 posts
Mar 23, 2021 - 9:26 PM in reply to Anna

My goodness you are so quick and fabulous Anna, Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!

Arno
Arno
14455 posts
expert &
Mar 24, 2021 - 7:42 AM

Hi Shirley,

Anna's suggestion is probably best for you, but just in case you can also take a look at "Where to get a Covid-19 test in Switzerland?" on our page www.myswissalps.com/coronavirus/planning.

I hope it all works out. Please keep us posted and feel free to ask more questions if needed!

Shirleynovak
Shirleynovak
6 posts
Mar 24, 2021 - 8:17 PM in reply to Arno

Dear Arno, Thank you so much for that link, it is so full of information I couldn't stop reading and wandering. I am much more armed now with answers to questions.

And thank you again Anna for your link to the Geneva Airport testing center and to the Corona virus.

You both have been a huge help!!!

My very best wishes,

Shirley

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2021