About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Swiss Travel Pass promotion - still available?
MySwissAlps features commercial and non-commercial links.

Swiss Travel Pass promotion - still available?

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
picksuza
picksuza
1 post
Aug 2, 2021 - 6:26 AM

I was planning on purchasing a Swiss pass ticket a couple of days ago but needed to talk with my two travel companions before deciding. When I was on the site at that time I saw the promotion of purchasing in July. I knew I needed to get online and purchase them if we were going to us the rails. I misread the calendar thinking today Sunday was the last day of July. So I am hoping against hope that there is a way I can get the promotion still? This is a last minute trip and we literally purchased the tickets July 9 on an hours notice. I did not realize how much planning was to be involved since we are doing 2 weeks in 3 countries. Been a couple of all nighters just to get the itinerary set only to realized that some tickets are unattainable for the attractions (German castles) anyway it has been an rough crash course for myself especially with a job. Gosh darn things get in the way. Any and all help would be welcome.

Anna
Anna
1481 posts
top member &
Aug 2, 2021 - 6:45 AM in reply to picksuza

Hi picksuza,

Thank you for joining MySwissAlps.

Unfortunately, the 25% off-Swiss Travel Pass promotion runs only between 1 and 31 July. I am not sure there is an extension but if there is, we will update it on this website: www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/promotions

Based on your plans to visit multiple countries, you might also find this link useful:

www.myswissalps.com/multicountrypasses

Regards,

Anna

Last modified on Aug 2, 2021 - 6:46 AM by Anna

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2021