1-day travelpass prices and resellers
Below you'll find points of sale. Note that you need to have a Swiss Half Fare Card in order to travel with the 1-day travelpass.
- Children up to 5 travel along for free;
- Children from 6 to 15 travel for free if the parents have a Swiss Half Fare Card and a Swiss Family Card. If the parents do not have a Swiss Family Card, they can buy the cheaper 1-day travel pass for children. This pass requires the child to be accompanied by an adult, who doesn't need to be a relative. The children don't need a Swiss Half Fare Card;
- There are no discounts for seniors or groups;
- The cheaper "9 o'clock travelpass" has been discontinued as of December 2017;
- The Saver Day Pass is explained here.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residenceWrong country? Correct it in your account.
Instant delivery within 30 minutes through e-mail of the Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass Flex, Swiss Half Fare Card, Saver Day Pass and point to point tickets.
Delivery within 1 business day through e-mail of reservations for the Golden Pass trains and Bernina/Glacier/Gotthard Panorama Express, the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland, and the 1-day travelpass.
Delivery as a voucher applies to some products. The voucher shows the pass details and proof of payment, so you can quickly obtain your pass from a Swiss train station.
Payment by credit card, AliPay or iDeal.
Fast helpdesk to answer questions
Extended support: MySwissAlps can answer most questions about your order as well
Pre-booking service: you can book many tickets and passes even before they are officially available. You're guaranteed of a low price as the tickets will be issued as soon as they become available. The price difference will be refunded, or you will be contacted in case the tickets are more expensive than what you paid. You can still cancel your purchase at that point. This service is not available for all routes. A service fee may apply.
About this list
Purchase option 2: Rail stations in Switzerland
CHF 75.00 (€ 72.04) p.p.
Passes: on the spot purchase is only possible at staffed stations during opening hours. Domestic tickets: also available via ticketing machines. For details, refer to the railway company servicing the station of choice.
There may be queues at busier times, particularly in popular towns and airport train stations
Pass prices are equal to those in the official SBB ticketshop (if they sell this particular product).
Payment in Swiss francs. Payment in other currencies is often possible, but usually a high exchange rate applies. Cash payments only in Swiss francs and sometimes EUR.
Extended support: not available