About the Swiss Travel Pass
The Swiss Travel Pass (called "Swiss Pass" until 2014) is Switzerland's all-in-one pass for tourists. You'll get unlimited trips by train, bus and boat, discounted mountain rides and free museum entrance. Details:
- Free unlimited traveling for 3, 4, 6, 8 or 15 consecutive days.
- Trains, buses, boats and city transport are free.
- Cable cars, cogwheel trains and funiculars are discounted by 50% (details and exceptions here).
- Free entrance to over 500 museums.
- The Swiss Travel Pass is available for 1st or 2nd class traveling.
- Children travel along for free with the Swiss Family Card.
The Swiss Travel Pass is a perfect fit if:
- you have planned a lot of traveling. You'll save money as point to point tickets are more expensive.
- you prefer ticketless traveling. You don't need to buy tickets for each trip.
- your plans are not set in stone or you want to be flexible. The Swiss Travel Pass allows spontaneous trips at no extra cost.
- you stay 15 days or less. If you stay longer than that, please find alternatives here.
HOW TO USE
Learn how to use the Swiss Travel Pass once you're in Switzerland.
Even more information and tips about the Swiss Travel Pass.
How to choose the best rail pass, where to buy one, about seat reservations and much more.
Is something not clear yet? Just post your questions to the Swiss rail forum and get a quick answer.